Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's time!

Good afternoon from Room 19 of St. David's Women's Center! I have been admitted and unless these babies decide to come tonight, we will be having a c-section at 7am in the morning.  I would appreciate your prayers for a safe delivery and for the Lord to sustain my family over the next 24 hours.  Please be praying specifically for us from 7-8:00am tomorrow morning while we are in the OR and meeting Sam and John for the first time.   I am feeling at peace and nervous at the same time. I am thankful for the time I've had with my boys and I praise the Lord who created them both with care:

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
    and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
    Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
    as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
    before a single day had passed. 
Psalm 139

I do not know what will happen tomorrow but I trust in the one who does.  Either by miracle or death my beloved John will be healed and restored tomorrow. Please join me in praising God for this truth. I truly appreciate each of you and the prayers you have lifted up on behalf of my family.  

Love, Krystle

5 comments:

  1. Wow! God has been so good to keep those sweet babies cooking in your belly! Good luck with everything. I will be praying for your family constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sweet lady! You made it so close to your due date and I'm praising the Lord for that! What a blessing Krystle! I'm praying for you and your entire family now and for tomorrow if the babies don't decide to come tonight! The Lord is with you and I know you will have this amazing peace and warmth all over you and your bring your babies into this world. John is in the Lord's Hands and just like you said, he will be healed and restored according to the Will of God for his life! Prayers going up now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet friend your faith is such an encouragement to me. I will be praying for you and the boys. You have always been a strong woman and I know God will keep you strong when you feel weak tomorrow. Praise God for His perfect timing. Congrats on making it this far. Love you and can't wait to hear details & see sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying a prayer for you and your family Krystle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was up at 3 a.m. and praying, specifically thanking God for the light John is for so many of us. Was up at 7 and praying, for you. And this was the thought I had just now: "Lord, Krystle isn't MY friend, but she IS my friend's SISTER..." (then it hit me)... "and YOUR DAUGHTER! SO, she's MY SISTER in YOU!" This excited me as I prayed for you and continue to RIGHT NOW. SO VERY MUCH LIFTING YOU UP IN PRAYER to OUR Father.

    ReplyDelete